We use tracking technologies such as cookies, pixels, gifs (“Cookies“) during your use or visit of our online and offline platforms (all platforms mentioned referred to as the “Platform” together) such as our websites (“Website”), mobile applications or digital platforms. By means of cookies, the servers of our websites and our applications recognize your devices, such as your language preferences, your saved username and passwords or remembers the products in your shopping cart and to manage the traffic on the Website. Cookies also help us improve our software to provide you with a better experience by analyzing the number and audience of visitors using our Website or application.
a) Data Controller
By means of Cookies used on our Platform, your personal data may be processed by Aksoy Enternasyonal Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“Aksoy Enternasyonal” or the “Company”) as the data controller in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (the “Law”), within the below-specified scope.
b) The Purposes and Legal Grounds for Processing Personal Data
Your personal data are processed within the conditions and purposes for the processing of personal data specified in Article 5 of the Law, for the purposes (“Purposes”) relating to different types of cookies detailed below.
- Mandatory Cookies
Mandatory cookies are cookies placed on your device and required for the proper functioning of the online services offered during your use of the Platform.
For the data processing activities that we perform by means of these mandatory cookies, we rely on the data processing condition envisaged as “being necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the conclusion or execution of a contract” under Article 5 of the Law.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies
Performance cookies allow us to track and analyze the number of people using the Platform and the traffic information thereof. By using these cookies, we are able to obtain information such as which areas on the Platform are most frequently or infrequently visited and we can optimize the traffic of the Platform.
For the data processing activities that we perform by means of these cookies, , we rely on the data processing condition envisaged as “being necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that this processing does not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject” under Article 5 of the Law.
Below, you may find different types of cookies that we use on our Platform. Both first party cookies (placed by the Platform you are visiting) and third party cookies (placed by servers other than the Platform you are visiting) are used on our Platform.
c) Recipient Parties and the Purposes for Transferring Personal Data
Some cookies used on the Platform are provided by third party service providers other than the Company. In case you give your explicit consent, your unique ID information, and data on your use of the Website may be transferred to Google LLC., who is a party that is located outside of Turkey, for the purposes of monitoring and analyzing traffic on the Platform, within the scope of data processing conditions specified in Article 5 of the Law and in accordance with the rules regarding the cross-border transfer of personal data specified in Article 9 of the Law.
d) Method of the Collection of Personal Data
In order to achieve Purposes detailed above, your personal data are collected by the Company, through Cookies in electronic environments.
e) Your Rights as a Personal Data Subject enumerated in Article 11 of the Law
As personal data subjects, we hereby declare that you are entitled to the following rights, set forth under Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data are being processed,
- To request information if your personal data have been processed,
- To learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether they have been used accordingly,
- To learn which third parties domestic or abroad your personal data has been transferred to,
- To request rectification in case your personal data has been processed incompletely or inaccurately and to demand the operations in this regard be reported to third parties your personal data has been transferred to,
- To demand the erasure or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons for the processing no longer exist even though it was processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions and to demand the operations in this regard be reported to third parties your personal data has been transferred to,
- To object to negative consequences to you that are concluded, as a result of analysis of the processed personal data through solely automatic systems,
- To demand compensation for the damages that you have suffered as a result of an unlawful processing of your personal data.
You may convey your requests concerning your rights listed above to our Company by filling and sending the Data Subject Application Form available at, https://www.aksoy.iq/docs/veri-sahibi-basvuru-formu.pdf. Depending on the nature of your request, your application will be concluded as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest, and in principle, free of charge. However, if the process requires additional costs, a fee may be demanded according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Last update: 05/10/2020